We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I mixed all the ingredients well in the robot and I poured the paste obtained in a form previously greased with butter and powdered with very fine breadcrumbs, to prevent the composition from sticking to the edges of the form. I put it in the oven until it passed the toothpick test, and after complete cooling, I turned it over on the plate, then I sliced it, as needed.
- Onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan, add the onion with a little salt and cook over low heat for about a minute.
- Mushrooms are cut into thin slices.
- Add over the hardened onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft, about 7 minutes. Do not lose sight of them because they can burn very quickly.
- Match to taste with salt and pepper, transfer to a plate and keep warm, covered, on a bowl with hot water.
Preparation of the omelet
We will cook each portion of the omelet separately, if we have several pans, possibly of the same diameter and better, we will be able to make them at the same time.
- Put a pan on medium-high heat until heated, add the clarified butter and let it heat up without smoking. My pan is one with a diameter of 20 cm. The diameter of the pan is important because we have to be careful that the omelet does not come out too thick because it will break when we add the filling and we will bend it.
- While the pan is heating, prepare a bowl and break 2-3 eggs, depending on how big we want the prepared portion to be.
- Beat very well with a fork or fork, season with salt and pepper. It is important to beat the eggs very well because this will incorporate air and will result in a fluffy and airy omelet. For the same reason, do not beat the eggs too early because they will be left until cooked.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the hot pan and immediately reduce the heat to medium.
- Shake the pan vigorously back and forth over the fire for one minute, during which time mix the eggs continuously with a heat-resistant spatula. The goal is to incorporate the fluid parts into the fried ones.
- Using a spatula, lift the coiled omelet parts around to allow the undried eggs to drain underneath.
- When there are no more liquid areas, pass the spatula around the omelet to detach it from the pan.
- Put half of the already prepared amount of hardened mushrooms on half of the omelet. On top I sprinkled chopped parsley, both over the filling but later and over the whole omelet.
- Use the spatula to lift the opposite edge of the omelet and fold it over the filling.
- Holding the pan above the plate, allow the omelet to slide lightly into the plate.
- Sprinkle with greens and serve immediately.
Economical and delicious appetizer with mushrooms
For our recipe for appetizer cake with mushrooms you need:
2 cans of mushrooms (they are easier to use than fresh mushrooms)
As the mushrooms are ready to be canned, you got rid of half the work. Cut them into small cubes and place them in a pan with oil. Add a little water and leave them on the right heat. Finely chop the onion and add it over the mushrooms. Leave the mushrooms and onions on the fire until the water drops completely. Set the pan aside on the fire and prepare the cake trays.
The trays should be greased with a little oil and lined with flour. In a bowl, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites very well until they froth, then add the yolks, sour cream and greens. In order not to be too green, add only half of the quantities of chopped marjoram and parsley.
Cheesecake with mushrooms
& Icirc & # 539i must:
400 g ca & # 537caval
200 g sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
100 g butter or 100 ml oil
1 onion or 3 sprigs of green onion
300 g mushrooms
300 g c & acircrn & # 259ciori or spicy salami
7 tablespoons f & # 259in & # 259
1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 baking powder
4 or & # 259
salt & # 537i pepper
sweet or hot paprika
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Peel an onion, slice it into slices and squeeze 2 tablespoons of hot oil. Add the cleaned mushrooms and cut them into cubes and put them together for 1-2 minutes, stirring lightly.
Mix in a bowl the egg yolks with a pinch of salt, pepper, paprika, then with sifted flour and baking powder. & Icircn composition soft, homogeneous, obtained & # 259inut & # 259, & icircncorporezi pe r & acircnd sm & acircnt & acircna, ca & # 537cavalul ras, cubule & # 539e de mezeluri & # 537i ingredients ingredients & # 539lite & # 537cit & # 537c the whites are foamy.
With the remaining butter, grease a cake pan or brioche tray. Pour the composition into the pan and bake on medium heat for about 30 minutes, until the mixture is nicely browned.
In order to make it easier for you to prepare it, follow how it was found in our country. ! Join the Practical Kitchen youtube channel!
- I sliced the mushrooms together with the stalks, and I finely chopped the onion.
- In a larger pan I put the olive oil and added the onion together with the mushrooms. I hardened them over a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes. As long as all the water left by the mushrooms has evaporated.
- I set the pan aside from the fire source and let them cool.
- I preheated the oven to 200 degrees and greased a cake tin with oil.
- In a bowl I mixed the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl I mixed the eggs with the milk. I used a vegetable milk (no sugar).
- I added the liquid mixture over the bowl with dry ingredients and mixed well, then I added the mushrooms and basil. You can use dried basil or a handful of fresh basil.
- I poured the composition into the prepared form and put it in the oven for 35 minutes. The time may vary depending on your oven. For me they were ready in 35 minutes, the cake turned slightly brown on the surface.
I didn't cut it right away, let it cool in the pan for a while, then gently peeled it off and sliced it.
This is how I turned a dish dear to me into an even sweeter dish due to its low carbohydrate content.
If you let your imagination play with some salads, you can put together 2 full and tasty slices of mushroom cake, and so you can take to the office a nutritious package to inspire your colleagues who still order pizza or buy shit from the subway.
Mushroom drob & # 8211 the simplest recipe
The mushroom stew is a simple and extremely tasty dish, which our mother used to make for us when we tried to eliminate various foods such as sausages from our daily menu. It is not difficult to do at all and will surely please the whole family.
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it. Meanwhile, chop the onion and put it in the pan to harden, along with a pinch of salt. Add the boiled mushrooms, which must be cut into slices, and cook together. Leave to cool.
After the mushrooms and onions have cooled, add the eggs and mix well. Then, gradually and stirring constantly, add the five tablespoons of flour. Season with salt and pepper.
The resulting composition is put in a baking dish (I use cake or cake) which you lined with baking paper.
Bake at 180 degrees for one hour and 20 minutes.
Careful! You need to check the toothpick with a toothpick to make sure it is baked. Usually, the baking time varies from one oven to another.
1. Baked mushrooms
Cooking food in the oven offers certain benefits that few people take into account: this method keeps all the nutrients in the food intact. Thus, this mushroom dish will have an intense, uniform taste.
The most interesting thing about this delicious mushroom recipe is that it contains spices and other ingredients that highlight the flavor of the vegetable. Preparing the recipe will not take you long. So get to work!
Saute sliced mushrooms and chopped onions in oil until the water left by the mushrooms evaporates.
Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool. Put the salt with caution.
Meanwhile, prepare the cake trays that you line with baking paper and turn on the fire in the oven.
Mix the mushrooms with the flour and sour cream.
Add the oil, the yolks and the chopped dill, then the beaten egg whites.
Stir gently from bottom to top, mixing.
Put the composition in the trays and put it in the hot oven, on the right heat for about 40 minutes, or until the cake is baked and nicely browned.
Do not open the oven door for the first 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, remove from the trays and place the cake on a grill.
Cut only after it has cooled.
Do not add too much salt. Season with salt, if needed, only at the end because the dill itself is salty.
Mushroom stew & # 8211 a vegetarian version of the traditional lamb stew. If you don't like lamb, a sprig of mushrooms is only good for the Easter meal, but also for any other time of the year.
A little more and we celebrate Easter. A holiday in which all family members gather at the table, to spend time together and eat from the holy dishes at the Resurrection Service: Easter, red eggs, lamb dishes (steak, drob), boiled ham (ham), cream sauce with horseradish, red wine, you know them too, because only every Romanian has such dishes on his table on Easter day. Only when I think about them do I already feel like it and I can't wait to go home to Maramureș.
Maybe there are many who don't like lamb, so a mushroom pick is only good. It can also be made with chicken or pork if you still want to make it with meat. I believe that such a dish can be cooked at any time of the year, it should not be prepared only for Easter, as is the custom. I do it whenever I have a lot of eggs in the house, mushrooms and some vegetables left in the fridge. You know that principle: nothing is lost, everything is transformed.
We really like this mushroom stew because it is extraordinarily simple and quick to prepare, it is filling, much lower in calories than the regular stew and it is an ideal alternative for vegetarianism.
I say put on our apron and get to work!
500 gr. Mushrooms cleaned and chopped
4 eggs + 1 egg to put it on top of the liver
3-4 cloves of green onions, finely chopped
1 kapia pepper or 1 red fat cut into smaller pieces
1 cup grated cheese
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of finely chopped dill
3-4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
salt and pepper (to taste)
Put a little olive oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms until all the water has evaporated, then take out the mushrooms in a bowl.
In the same pan, add a little more olive oil and sauté the white part of the green onion threads that you cut + the diced kapia pepper. After they have hardened, take them out of the pan and put them in the same bowl over the mushrooms. I put the green part of the onion fresh in the composition.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl: the green part of the onion, the grated cheese, the breadcrumbs, the eggs, the parsley and the dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then mix well throughout the composition.
Put a baking sheet in a cake pan, grease it with a little olive oil and add the drob composition in the pan. Beat 1 egg and add it over the liver.
Put the dough in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 35-40 minutes, until it browns nicely on top. Let cool for about 20-30 minutes, then cut the mushroom into slices.