We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 black bread
- 400 g mozzarella
- 100 g olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 300 g whole mushrooms in a jar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- pepper, dried basil
- olive oil
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Bruschetta:
- I cut the bread into slices, I took out the seeds from the olives, I cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into thin slices, I cut the mushrooms and the garlic in half.
- I put the slices of bread in a tray with baking sheet, I greased them with olive oil, then I rubbed them with garlic.
- I added, on each slice of bread, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, mozzarella and sprinkled pepper and basil.
- I put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes,